- Company Name:
- Southern California Edison
* Demonstrated ability to follow Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
* Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the business and services
to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity, manage risks appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
* Must demonstrate effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
* Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
* Additional testing may be required as part of the selection process for this position
* Edison International and Southern california
Edison reserve the right to close or cancel a posting at any time.
* Edison International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the united states
without visa sponsorship.