- Company Name:
- Starbucks Coffee Company
* Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
* Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
* Follows up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
* Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
* Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
* Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with store manager
to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
* Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
Summary of Experience
* Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Ability to direct the work of others
* Ability to learn quickly
* Effective oral communication skills
* Knowledge of the retail environment
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team